Friday, July 31, 2009

Fine as Frog Hair!

Hey Y'all!
Sorry I've been missing in action this week. We've been busy going swimming, me getting plumb blistered during that process, going to the library, helping Mammaw (more than normal), and spending time playing here at The Doublewide. I've not taken a single picture all week. I think my camera is actually pouting! hahaha
I am terribly addicted to Big Brother 11. I am hooked and since there's an extra 3 hour live taping that airs on Showtime from 12 to 3 AM, I record it and then catch up during the mornings while I'm cleaning.
We start Vacation Bible School next week at our church and I'm teaching the 2-3 year old class. Say a prayer for me! hee hee
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Bible School is a lot of fun with that age...have a great time.

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Sounds like you've got a busy week planned for next week already, so enjoy your weekend!!

Hope to see you on Saturday at my house!! Can't wait!!

~Beth

Cheryl said...

What a exciting life you have. Sounds like it's been fun at the Doublewide.

Was getting worried something had happen to Mammaw since you had not posted this week.

Have fun @ Bible School!