Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Day Before

Hey Y'all!
It's the day before my 38th Birthday and I'm excited! I'm happy to be going out for supper tonight with my girlfriends! We've been together as a "group" since elementary school and we go out to dinner during the month of our birthdays. If you are the Birthday Girl for any particular month, you get to pick where we eat. I still have NO idea where to go. There's a great Japanese restaurant in Shelby, but I'm not sure I want to drive that far. Hmnn...guess we'll just have to wait and see! haha
Here's one of my favorite pictures of all of us! This was taken a few years ago at The Southern Women's Show in Charlotte. We had such a fun day!
Anytime we're all together, you can bet your bootie that we have a great time! This picture is of me and my friend Julie. She's my mammaw's babysitter too! Here's proof that we are crazy:
I will be sure to take pictures tonight so y'all can see updated pictures of us! Have a great afternoon! I'm headed to get Robbie down for his nap!
Be Blessed!





2 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Hope you have a blast, girl!!!

Enjoy!

~Beth

Cheryl said...

OMG....no you didn't... up your nose. Remind me to never go out with you!

Have a wonderful time!!

Happy Birthday Michelle!