Monday, January 9, 2012

Homemade Brownies!

Hey Y'all!  I hope you've had a great day today!  After supper tonight, me and Robbie decided to make some homemade brownies!

Here's the recipe I used:
1 stick of melted butter
2 eggs
3/4 cup of self rising flour
1 cup sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa

1 tsp vanilla flavoring
Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brownies are done.



Here's everything looking so pretty in my $0.25 yard sale TexasWare bowl that I adore!

And here's that boy of mine that I adore licking the mixer blades and the spatula!
Please ignore the spaghetti all over his face from supper.


Here's Miss Cookie hoping we drop a little taste for her!

And of course we have a pan just for brownies!
So...off to fill our bellies with warm delicious chocolate lovin'!
Enjoy your night!

No comments: