Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WOOHOO!

Just thought I'd hop on here really quick and give a PRAISE THE LORD and an AMEN!
School was just dismissed because our town's Christmas Parade is this afternoon. I'm thinking I'm going to go home and take a nap and then pick Robbie up from daycare to head to the parade.
Check out the bookmark I made early this morning. I LOVE it!! And...here's a close-up of the bookmark. Just so you know, it did take awhile to finish it as I hot glued the ric-rac onto the large craft stick. The top medallion was made hand-stitching ric-rac onto a felt circle and the back is covered with another felt circle. Really easy and really cute! This would make a great last-minute gift for that girlfriend who has everything already!
Y'all have a great day and be blessed!
Michelle

No comments: