I so do! Monday's get a bad rap, right? Thursdays are more evil because even though we know tomorrow is Friday, we still have to endure Thursdays!
I know...I know...I should be glad to even see another Thursday, and trust me, I am....but dang. I sure am ready for Friday!
So...since I'm wishing today was Friday instead of Thursday, let me show you more things that I wish. Let's go digging through some of my old pictures. Grab a cup of coffee and we'll chat and laugh while I scan all of these pictures! I may even tell you a little story about a particular picture while we wait...Take your shoes off....sit a spell....
Here Goes! Let's play...
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WISH"
1. You have no idea how much I wishthat I was at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN smelling those onions and peppers grilling up and hearing the whistle of the "choo choo" train, and seeing all of the cute little shops inside, and enjoying spending time in God's Country!
3. You have no idea how much I would love to be in The Great Smoky Mountains, on my way to Cade's Cove with my husband in the fall! Cade's Cove is spectacular! If you're ever near Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, go there--it's FREE and I love it more than cornbread....Well...that may be stretching it a little, but I DO love it! This picture was taken a few years ago on our way to one of my favorite spots!4. You have NO idea how much I wish I could go back in time with Mammaw. She was such a sweetheart and would do anything for us. With her memory in and out, it's so sad to see her fade away. She still knows who we all are, but never knows what day it is or anything short term. Her bedsore is doing so much better and I thank God for every single day that He keeps her here with us. This picture was taken awhile back on Mother's Day.
2. You have no idea how much I enjoy spending time with my best friend, Sharon. We go WAY back. We were in kindergarten together and have had some good times over last 32 or so years! This picture was taken at my "suprise" 32nd birthday party in the backyard at The Doublewide!
5. You have no idea how much I wish that I was somewhere with just my sister. We always get along and have so much fun together. Even though I'm six years older than her, and we didn't get along growing up, I'm so thankful for her everyday! She's my bestest friend and I could not BREATHE without her! Her name is Amanda, but Lil R lovingly named her "Doodah" because he couldn't say, "Manda" like we do here in the south!
6. You have no idea how much I wish I was on the banks of this little creek with my old quilt, a cup of coffee, and a great book. My soul needs to be rekindled every now and then and this is a great way to do it for me! I took this picture when we were in Gatlinburg during a Mother's Day weekend--way before Lil R entered our lives.
7. You have no idea how much I wish I was just sitting on the front porch of this little mountain cabin looking at the autumn leaves and drinking coffee. I don't want to "live" in the mountains, but I sure do love going and visiting as much as I can.
8. You have no idea how much I wish that I was anywhere but working and that I was spending time with my two boys. This picture was taken on St. Patrick's Day, 2007. It's amazing how quickly he's turning into a little man. I'm glad he's growing, but I treasured those moments as a BABY too!
9. You have no idea how much I wish I could run through these rooms and halls just one more time. This is my mammaw and pappaw's home that I grew up playing in and around with my brother and sister. This house was bulldozed down by my daddy about 11 years ago. I was so sad to see it go, but the termites had taken it over. Man how I would have LOVED to have been able to fix her up and live there now.10. You have no idea how much I wish I wasn't planning his 3rd birthday party already! Lil R will be 3 on Monday and I can't get over how quickly time flies! This was one of his First Birthday Pictures we had taken. He just gets cuter and cuter!
Now...leave me a comment letting me know where you would like to be or what you would like to be doing right now.
Have a wonderful afternoon!!