Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm "Here" just not "Here"

Hey Y'all!  I am CRAZY busy right now but hopefully will be able to post tomorrow.
Here's what's been happening since we last spoke, a week ago:
*a great friend had to have an emergency full hysterectomy
*a friend at church turned 40--went to surprise b-day party
*Big Daddy's Mama had a birthday--went to dinner for that
*Mother's Day
*Robbie's Adoption Day Anniversary
*NC End of Grade Testing THIS WEEK!  My feet are about to kill me!
*Robbie is with Big Daddy's Mama.  They've gone to North Wilkesboro for the day to visit her dad, Robbie's Great-Grandpaw.
I AM GOING HOME AND GETTING A NAP BEFORE I HAVE TO GET READY TO GO TO CHURCH TONIGHT,  IF IT HAIR-LIPS THE WHOLE CROWD! (One of my Mammaw's old sayings).
If you're hair-lipped, please disregard the previous statement and accept my apologies!
Be back tomorrow--it'll be good-promise

4 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I can totally relate my friend. I have been tutoring (math and reading) getting my students ready to take the NC EOG's. Where do you teach?
Bren

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Forgot to tell you that your little boy is the cutest!!! God bless you.
Bren

Kay said...

love the disclaimer for those who are hairlipped!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I had to monitor state testing last week at our disciplinary alternative school. It was QUITE something.