Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost.....there.....

Hey Y'all!
I hope you're having a great week.  The weekend is ALMOST here!!!
I'm excited about our trip to Tennessee tomorrow afternoon!  Today's gonna be awfully busy once we get home because we've gotta pack and have the car loaded.  As soon as school's out and Big Daddy gets home from work, we are hitting the road!  Here are three of the places we'll be visiting! Click on their names if you want, because I've included a link! 

The Beehive Wholesale Jewelry








The Farmer's Daughter Restaurant


Y'all hear my belly growlin'??
Anyway....
My camera made it to The Doublewide and I've had so much fun learning how it operates and working with
it--still have a long way to go though! 
Other than that, not a LOT going on this week....
Here's a poem that read yesterday and I love:
Are you too busy to help them play?
Too busy to listen to what they would say?
Are you too busy to watch them swing?
Too busy to hear the songs they can sing?
If you're always too busy, except to scold
They may be too busy when you grow old!

Enjoy your day....spend it with your little ones if you have them!  If not, be a friend to somebody who needs you today!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Have a great time. I love The Smokey Mountains!

Charlotte said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love Tennessee and you are going to the flea market! They have the best antique stores, don't they? We last visited Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg in 2007. Hope it's not too much longer before we can visit again.

Unknown said...

I expect to see the cool things you get at the Beehive! And OMG how big is that flea market! Shut up!