Saturday, May 22, 2010

Church Yard Sale

Hey Y'all!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  Robbie went to spend the night with his Pop Pop and Mimi a little while ago and me and Big Daddy are just lying around the house, killin' time.
Our church had a yard sale this morning and I was able to go last night, before the big crowds got there, to purchase some goodies.  I am so happy to show you what I got for a whopping total of $20.00!
There are quite a few pictures here, so bear with me....I'm just excited!  hee hee
First...an old metal barn that Robbie can store all of his old (and some new), plastic farm animals in.

The coolest part is the inside...decorated up too!



Two books...50 cents each.  The one on the left is Amish fiction...I'm hooked!  The one on the right...well...it's a "thriller".  I finished a book by the same author this week, so I thought I'd give it another go with this one...


Big Daddy found an open-face fishing reel



***LOVED THIS****
A vintage Melmac bowl



Vintage Pyrex Butter Dish...PRECIOUS, right?!!


A spare bag of APPLE drawer/doorknob pulls...just in case any of mine are messed up, I now have some spares!


Two vintage ladies hankies


ADORE this huge bag of misc. ric-rac!!!


Big bag of misc lace, bias tape, elastic, ribbon, etc.

Grand Ole Opry ashtray in the shape of a guitar...seriously!!

Vintage pink pillowcases...still in original packaging...swoon!

The next few pictures are of what I thought to be old pillowcases, but they're HUGE...could they possibly be old feed sacks?  I'm taking them to my Mammaw and asking her!









A beautiful OLD queen sized flat sheet

Queen flat sheet with two pillowcases to match

I ADORE this vintage queen sized flat sheet--still in the original package too!

An old cast iron farm truck...PERFECT for Robbie to play with while he's "Farming" here at The Doublewide!
That's it for today....I'm pooped and I've not done a THING!
Oooppss...I told a fib!
I bought me a NEW CANON REBEL EOS Digital Camera online today.  It should be here by the 25th!  Can I tell you how excited I am??!!!
YEE-HAW!

No comments: