Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hey Hey Hey!

You just HAD to say the title just like Dwayne on "What's Happenin'" said too ok?
Say what? You don't know how Dwayne was? For Real? How's THIS to jog your memory? He's the one on the LEFT! For the record, I LOVE this show! I have all three seasons on DVD and the first season of "What's Happenin' NOW" on DVD too! My kids love it at school when we have a day off--they just don't make TV shows like they used to, right? Every single episode teaches some type of life lesson.
So...I hope you're having a good week so far.
I doubt I'm going to be able to type long tonight because of several reasons, but the main one is the fact that I spilled a giant glass of Sweet Tea all over my keyboard about 30 minutes ago and I'm not sure how long it's going to be before all of the keys start sticking! I know it's going to be happening too because if you've ever had Big Daddy's tea, you'd totally understand.
I do want to say that I am so excited about my post for tomorrow. It's the cutest, most sweetest one ever, and, of course it involves Robbie, so PLEASE come back tomorrow and see it!
Oh...meant to tell y'all that my classroom's new floor is AMAZING! I mentioned in an earlier post that they would be putting down new tile over Christmas break. I just KNEW it was going to be BRITE WHITE, but Thanks be to GOD it's not! It's the most beautiful shade of blue and let me tell ya...all the teachers are jealous of it too! Ha Ha Ha...leave it to me to have a bunch of teachers coming in and out of the classroom just to see my tile and tell me how much they wish their rooms looked like mine! Too funny!
Ok y'all---I'm outta here!
Robbie just said, "Mama, you know what? I love you!" Could life get any better? I think NOT...unless, of course, you have brand new blue tile in YOUR classroom too!
Have a great night!

No comments: