Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blah.......

Hey Y'all!
Just wanted to let you know that school is back in session. This is Day 3 of me being here with the students. I have enjoyed getting back into my everyday routine. I have enjoyed seeing my baby's face light up as he walks into his daycare classroom every morning. But that's about it.......
I have not enjoyed getting up early but still getting in the bed late.
I have not enjoyed missing my baby during the day and wishing I could squish his cute cheeks and love on him.
I have not enjoyed having to wear real clothes all day. I believe it is a SIN for women to have on anything but a housedress until late afternoon. It should be totally acceptable to go to work and about our daily lives in ONLY a housedress that's full of holes and covered with stains. You with me?
I have not enjoyed the check writing process that occurred Monday to Robbie's daycare.
I am thankful that I do have a job. Don't get me wrong. Some folks are having it rough. I only wish that we were rich enough that I didn't have to work and could stay at home by choice, to be with my little man!
Oh well----maybe someday, right?!
I was going to blog about our trip last week to Chuck E. Cheese with my mama and Robbie, but I don't have the capabilities right now to upload photos so that will have to be tomorrow!
Have a great day today!

1 comment:

Amanda Beaty said...

I wouldn't be happy either sistah! That summer break spoiled you again! Give it a few weeks, you know you'll be fine! Welcome back to the work force---LOL!! Glad you're back to blogging! Love you!!