Saturday, April 25, 2009

Woohoo Weekend!



Hey y'all!
Are y'all as glad that the weekend's here as I am?!!
Robbie spent the night with his nanny last night. Me and Big Daddy went to eat supper with my best friend and her husband. We went to a place in Gastonia called Shogun. It's a Japanese, sit down while they cook and do a show, restaurant. It was absolutely wonderful! They also have a buy one/get one 1/2 off coupon on their website, so if you're from around here, go print it out and go eat there soon! I just love it!
Me and Big Daddy got up this morning and hit the yard sales. I spent around $40.00 and got some MAJOR treasures and fun things. I also enjoy talking to the different people while we're out. We also found an old "junk store" that I never knew existed. I bought another piece of pink milk glass for $3.00.
I'll take pics and show you what all I bought today! I enjoy showing off my bargains--for real!
Ok--it's time for my nap. The house is quiet, and I'm sleepy!
Have a great afternoon!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Sounds like fun! We haven't been for Japanese food in a while! Come to think of it, I haven't been to any yard sales lately either and I love to do that!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

I had a busy day myself yesterday....didn't get to do any yard sales, though...

Have a great weekend!

~Beth

Debra Sue said...

I love the thrift and the goodwill. Garage sales isn't my thing. But, like you, I love my treasures and do-dads/clothes etc from my bargain hunting. Thomas came home this weekend. I sure missed him!!! He had a great time at Disney, he wants us all to go for vacation soon as a family there. I now for the first time am wanting to go meet Mickey Mouse!

Debra Sue said...

Did you get your one minute "Hug" this weekend too???