Thursday, April 16, 2009

Horrible Mama



Well y'all....it's official. I'm a horrible mama!
Easter was FIVE days ago and I've still not shown Lil R off in his Easter best.
So, here you go!
This was last years picture:


And this was taken this past Sunday!

I'm sure he'll kill me when he gets older for making him wear this sailor's suit, but his Mimi bought it for him at the beach last year and I couldn't resist. He is so adorable and you wouldn't believe all the compliments and cute looks he got Sunday while at church and at lunch.
Go ahead, tell me. I know....I'm a horrible mama for dressing him up like this right?
WRONG---I waited too long to have a child and this is probably going to be the last year he will let me put something cute as this on him!

On a different note...
We went to Chili's last night for Doodah's birthday. Big Daddy wasn't able to go out to eat with us because he was here:
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/19195173/detail.html
But we had a great time and me finding that $25 gift card to Chili's made it taste all the more sweeter! Lil R had a nosebleed during supper. It just came on all of a sudden and it was the first one he's ever had. I hope I don't have anything to worry about?! For now, I'm chalking it up to his allergies. They're horrible! Please pray that that's all it was. You know how us "horrible" mamas can get!
Poor Big Daddy worked 25 hours straight yesterday and last night and this morning (haha!). He's home sleeping right now so I hope he gets his rest! He's gonna need it this afternoon because today is my long day. I teach piano lessons until 6:30, so hopefully he'll be ok with Lil R.
Ok y'all. I have a million things to get done, so I'll hush for now.
Have a great afternoon!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the sailor's suit, so cute! That one for the wedding table when he gets married. Or his pic in paper when turning 18.
hehehe

Hope Lil R will be okay, makes you worry about them so much.

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Ohhhh! He looks so precious in that sailor suit!!!

Hope y'all had a great time at Chili's. I haven't been there in a long time!! The nosebleed is probably nothing to worry about.

And pray tell, how in the world did that sinkhole appear?!?!? It was huge!!!

Unknown said...

Lord have mercy he looked precious Sunday! I could eat his face off! But in a loving Christian way of course.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

He's a little sweetie pie!