Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOOHOO! Ain't God GOOD?!!

Just had to stop by and blog for a sec!
It's SNOWING here FINALLY!
For all my northern friends, I know you're all probably sick of it, but it's been about 3 years since we've seen a GOOD SNOW!
It rained all day yesterday and most of today. Then around 5:30, it started snowing and it ain't let up since.
I have already gone outside with my big bowl and my spoon. I made snow cream for me and Lil R and he absolutely loved it.
School's already called off for tomorrow and we'll stay in the bed in the morning, and then see what tomorrow holds.
I'm gonna bundle my boy up and we're gonna make a snowman and have a wonderful time tomorrow!
Thank you Lord for this snow, for this little break from life tomorrow, and for the joy and happiness I see when my little man is jumping up and down at the front door screaming at the top of his lungs, "Mama! Look!! It's snowing and ain't it bootyful!"

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love how God gives us these times to slow down and just enjoy what He has so graciously given us! Enjoy your day with Lil R.