Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh what a glorious day!

Today has been one of the best days ever! Robbie woke up in the best mood! After chatting on the phone with Cousin, she invited us to come swimming. Robbie had fun and wore himself out so much that he took a 3 1/2 hour nap!

While he was napping, I was feeling a little crafty and ended up sewing a bag to put my fireballs in! If you know me, you KNOW how I love me some Atomic Fireballs--the little ones though, not the huge ones. Here's my bag:

I checked my email and had an email from my principal. She has decided to move me next year from 7th grade math and science to the Life Skills position!!! Can I get a whoop-whoop? Back in the day, we called that Home Ec. I have wanted this position for almost 2 years, and am excited; so excited I could POP!

Then--I noticed where Hobby Lobby has the Cricut machine on SALE! I asked Ronnie if I could go get it, since we had a little extra in the ole account, and he told me to! My birthday's not until July 3, but I got an early present! Oooh...I can't wait to make that baby hum!

After I got home, Robbie came running in the kitchen and hugged my legs and said, "Mama, I love you sooo much!" Let me tell you--there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING like that!
Have a great day! Things could'nt be better here!

1 comment:

April said...

yay...its good....I love how you give the pronunciation for the southern form of words....

enjoy blogging...