Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Ornament Frame Tutorial

Hey Y'all!
I know I promised your tutorial around noon, but things were going on and I wasn't able to get to a computer.
So anyway...here we go!
You'll need a picture frame with a wide edge around the glass, a glue gun and glue sticks, and some miniature ornaments. I found these at Family Dollar and there were 10 in a pack for $1.00...You can go with all one color or two colors or more..
Once you've gathered everything together, begin placing hot glue on the ornaments and placing them around your picture frame....You know....just like this!

And there you have it! It's that easy! I did another project just like this, but instead of using a picture frame, I used a giant mirror. The picture frame was $4.00, the ornaments for two different colors were $2.00. I already had the glue and glue sticks....
Now I need to find my gold wire-edged ribbon and make a FLASHY bow around the top corner!
Please feel free to copy me or to go out on a limb and piggyback off of my ideas. I'm sure that's probably what I did somewhere along the way!
I hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: