Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whew...I thought it was gone

I messed up with my bloggin' last night and thought I lost that LONG blog that I sat and typed. Thank GOD I logged in tonight and there it was as a draft....so I just posted that one and here goes on today's blog..Man I'm GOOD!

School went well today. Big R hooked up my TV/VCR/DVD stuff that hasn't worked all year. My students enjoyed a boring video about nutrients today. It goes along with what we're doing, but it was corny. We laughed a lot!

This afternoon was PUMPKIN PATCH time with our church.
Lil R spent the day with his nanny because she's off work on Wednesdays every now and then. He didn't get his nap out today and he was grouchy during the time at the little farm, but we enjoyed it a lot!


Here are some pictures!

Me, Lil R, and Big Daddy


He was saying, "Hmmmmm....Let's see...."


Is this precious or what?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

The last picture of your men is GREAT! I wish you didn't have such cute pictures and interesting posts... it's 11:32 and I have to go to work tomorrow!!! :)