Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is it Friday yet??!!

Oooooh! I can barely stand it! This coming Friday me, my mama, and my sister are taking a mother/daughter day and going to a HUGE favorite October activity of mine!
Near Charlotte, as you ride down Highway 49, you'll come upon the Cabarrus County Arena. After you find your parking spot, you'll enter into one of the best craft shows in the south---seriously!
It's called "Christmas in the South" and it's AEWSOME! Check it out here:
http://www.madeinthesouthshows.com/ .
So....
Call in sick to work, drop off your children at daycare, pick up your mama and little sister, go find a big ole buffett for breakfast/pile it in...(remember you're going to need lots of energy to do lots of walking), then go enjoy your day!
And...those are my plans--Lord willin' and the creek don't rise!
Enjoy your day today!

No comments: