Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tomorrow Morning....

Here it is...the time I've been looking forward to and dreading all in the same.
Tomorrow morning I will walk into school knowing that I'm not "free" until Christmas for two weeks.
I have had such a wonderful summer here at The Doublewide. Lil R and I have created art projects, eaten a lot of fun stuff, gone swimming, gone shopping to The Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart--his two most favorite stores, spent the day in our PJ's watching TV and playing, been on vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN, gone to Bible School, and done lots more stuff.
It's hard to believe that it's gone--my summer break is GONE I tell ya!
Tomorrow morning, I will get up at the buttcrack of dawn and get both of us ready. I'm sure I'll forget something as I have to get a blankie and diapers for daycare. I also have to remember to get another checkbook since I wrote my last one last week sometime. Then I have to get what I'll need to sit ALL DERN DAY in meetings at school.
Tomorrow morning I'll kiss my little man goodbye and send him to a daycare that loves him almost as much as we do.
Tomorrow morning I'll drive to my school and wish that I was home snuggled up with him in the bed.
Tomorrow morning I'll probably cry before I get to school...
Tomorrow morning is coming way too fast and my little man is growing up way too fast.
But I know that I'll be fine tomorrow morning, because I put tomorrow morning in God's Hands today.
Have a great day!

No comments: