Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hellurh!




Ok--I know---I'm a slacker with a capital S.
It's been like forever since I've blogged and I apologize to all 3 of my loyal readers that I have let y'all down.

So anyway....what have you been up to since we spoke last?  hee hee
We have been CRAZY!  Big Daddy and I signed Robbie up for soccer AND he started karate.  Right there is enough to get two nights of our week.  His soccer games will start the second Saturday in April, so we're gearing up for a fun spring!

I have been fighting allergies and pollen.  I'm still coughing and sick, but this shall pass soon hopefully.
I started working on a baby blanket for my sister who's due in September.  We're not sure if it's a boy or a girl yet, so I just picked a bunch of colors that I thought looked good together...Here's my progress so far....
 And a close up just in case you need it....

Feel free to visit Attic24 to get the inspiration and the pattern.  She pretty much ROCKS!
I've been working on some Easter crafts that I found while reading other blogs.
Here's my Bunnies I made to resemble the marshmallow treats!  I think they turned out wonderfully!

I also went to Craft Passion and followed her tutorial on making a small bunny sachet.  I used grits to stuff mine with and then added a drop of scented oil to the grits before sewing up the bottom.  Love it too!
I took Robbie last week and got his shots and the physical for kindergarten.  Poor thing had to get 5 shots at once and it was NOT pretty.  This picture was taken right before the madness began.

After we finished our trip to the Dollar Tree where I lavished him with like $30.00 in worthless toys and junk, we met my sister at Ryan's for lunch.  I just HAVE to share the picture of his dessert plate after they came back from the dessert bar.  Isn't is hilarious?!!  I posted it on Facebook and said this...."My Aunt Doodah took me to get my dessert.  I sure hope it's ice cream!"  I just LOVE the look on his face...
 Ok...I think that catches us up for now.  Hope you have a GREAT Wednesday! 
Before I go, I have to show you one more picture.  Last Wednesday night, on the way to church, it was POURING down rain.  Robbie wanted to wear his goggles so his "eyes wouldn't get wet!"  I promise...I can't make this stuff up!
May The Force Be With You!
I promise not to stay gone so long next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLOL...I'm so glad you took a picture of him in the goggles! That kid cracks me up. I've missed your blogs so glad you put a new one on. Can't wait to watch Robbie and Cydney play soccer!

Patty Sumner said...

It looks as if you have been super busy! Love the pics especially the last "goggle' Pic. I missed you...really! Love that wonderful sense of humor... blessings!

Melissa said...

Glad you're back! I finally blogged this week after about six weeks! I never intended to go that long between blogs, but we've just been so busy! Bless that sweet boy's heart, having to get so many shots!