Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something I Just Whipped Up!



Hey Y'all!  Hope your Wednesday's been great so far.
Here's a little something I made on my lunch break
today:

 And here's the little pattern for it in case you want to 
make one for yourself:

Ch 6.  Sl st to form a ring.

Ch 2.  Do 23 sc in the ring and join to 2nd st of ch 2.
Ch 2.  Skip next stitch, sc in next st (repeat and do 
this all the 
way around until you have around 12 loops)
{Sl st, ch 3, 3 dc, ch 2, sl st} in each loop around.
Finish off and weave in ends.  Add button, old earring, 
etc. as embellishment.


Now...don't forget my giveaway that ends Friday! I
only have two people that have entered so make sure you enter!
Hope your day is wonderful!



2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Looks great and Easy! But don't forget to eat!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

How cute!! But I could not even begin to do something like that!! Even with instructions!!

~Beth