Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coming soon to a blog near you...

I can't believe it's almost Wednesday already. Just 8 more school days until my 2 week vacation! Ain't God good!!
This past weekend was wonderful! Lil R spent the night with his Pop Pop and MiMi Friday night and then spent the night with his Nanny and Grannypaw on Saturday night. It was nice to relax a little bit, but I sure did miss my little man when it was time to go to bed. He's just the best little snuggler and I'm used to him cuddling up with me at bedtime.
We decorated the Christmas tree at church and met the florist to arrange the poinsettias in the sanctuary. It's beautiful! So pretty that we decided to use the church's Christmas tree as a background for our family Christmas pictures again this year.
The famous CRANE is complete! Big Daddy, my sister, and myself decorated it this past Saturday. I didn't have my camera, but she did so as soon as I get her to email the pictures to me, I'll post them.
Let me just say, my daddy loved it! He actually climbed on top of it and added the lights to the very tippy top!
We had a blast and we have to thank Uncle Puddin' for the use of his EXPENSIVE duct tape. It was the shiny kind that looks like chrome. He fussed and said that it costs around 20 bucks a roll--but we didn't care!
I can't wait for y'all to see these pictures!
Mammaw's doing a lot better. They're trying a contraption called a "wound vac" on her bedsore, but she pulls it loose during the night and doesn't know what she's doing. Bless her heart! Her doctor said he doesn't need to see her again for six weeks, so we're happy about that!
I'm finally ready to get Lil R out of his crib. I can't believe he'll be 3 in February and he's still in a crib, but he's such a dare devil! I'm scared he'll hurt himself in a toddler or twin bed. I'm trying to decide which to use. Any advice from my 3 readers will be greatly appreciated! hahaha
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love love love your picture at the top of the page! You guys are a lovely family and that is one adorable little man! I love a church all decorated up for Christmas! My husband and I actually got married Dec. 10th and our church was all Christmas'd out :) A huge Christmas tree was behind us.

Wes moved out of his crib at 18 months... because I saw him climb out and fall strait on his head. It was SCARY. I was really nervous about the switch but he did great. We started out with a little fire truck bed but it didn't last very long. I couldn't get in there and snuggle with him when I put him to sleep :) He also liked to jump and it was too small. We had a spare full size and it's perfect. I have the attachable rails on the sides so he doesn't roll out. Good luck with the switch!