Wednesday, August 10, 2011

They Went Junkin'

Hey Y'all!
Yesterday Robbie and I had a few errands that needed running and finally a little before noon we headed out.  After a trip to the bank, the library, the post office, and Wendy's drive-thru window, we headed to a new thrift store nearby!  Oohh..how delightful it was!
First of all, their paperback books were only $0.49 each!  I was screamin' inside with delight!  These were the books I picked out!  Some are going in my classroom and some are going to stay here so I can read them!


Then, just as I was walking away....I spotted THIS:

LIKE SERIOUSLY??!!
Ooohhh!!!!
Even though this was printed in 1977, there are some things in there that make me want to grab a hook and make it hummmm!
Here's some things I want to make!
Check out these potholders:
and these curtains....
and this gorgeous pillow...
and this ripple sweater set...ooh...I love it!
and this tablecloth...lovely!

If only school wasn't starting back for me next week.....

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

What a deal! I would love to make the tablecloth. The pillow would make a great afghan. It would be almost like the Babette afghan that I am currently working on.