Saturday, July 23, 2011

You're a HOOT!

Hey Y'all!  I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday and you're getting something accomplished.  I have been saying all week that we would be working HARD to get Robbie's bedroom cleaned, the bedroom suit that Big Daddy grew up with moved into Robbie's room, Robbie's twin bed donated, his present dresser and chest of drawers moved into our bedroom, our dresser and chest is going OUT the door (it's shot), and my craft room moved into the guest bedroom, my old craft room turned into Robbie's play room.....etc. etc. etc..
And guess what I have done so far?  Slept until 8:00--(meant to sleep much later, but thanks to my mama calling to see if we needed some milk...SERIOUSLY???!!), drank 2 cups of coffee, hung out on the computer and crocheted this:




So now, I'm off to get started on the major move around here!  If you love this owl, click here to get the free pattern and make as many as you'd like!
Have a great day today!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Good luck with the rearranging!! Hoope you had a good time at the beach. That's where we are right now. So, what am I doing on the computer???