Monday, March 7, 2011

To Cheer You Up....

Oh, how I hate Monday mornings.  I know I should be energized and geared up--ready for the week and all, but I hate them.  I hate getting out of a warm bed snuggled up to my sweet boy and our dog because Big Daddy has already left.   I hate getting to school and remembering that I have forgotten to take my blood pressure medicine for the third day in a row--but did remember that I had one "Lone Ranger" pill left from my old prescription somewhere in my purse.  I hate having to climb in a cold vehicle and wait for it to defrost while we're already late and Robbie is begging me to turn on his "Rescue Heroes" DVD.  But...I am thankful for every second God gives us.  I'm glad that I'm still alive and here to be of help to somebody.  I just hate Monday mornings...you feelin' me?

5 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Well said my dear Sister! Blessings!

Charlotte said...

Don't we all? Just put your big girl panties on and snap out of it :-)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Right there with you, sister! Monday mornings are tough on me, too!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Mondays are never easy...but I was determined (yesterday) to have positive thoughts and to remember that God's mercies are new "every" morning.....seemed to help!!

Blessings!

~Beth