Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Strange...Just PLAIN Strange!

Hey Y'all!  I hope you're doing well today!  The sun is out here in North Carolina and there are still small patches of snow, here and there, but they're leaving!  Yesterday afternoon I went to the local library to pay a fine for DVDs that we had while snowed in and to browse through their crochet books.  I live in an incredibly small town, so obviously there were about 3 books on crochet, all of which were geared towards teens.  I paid my fine and then began to browse the new adult fiction section and saw this book:


It was "endorsed by" Stephen King, and I was in the mood for something different.  This was the strangest, most freaky, most "I can't get this freaked out look off of my face while I'm reading this book" crazy read EVER.
  I finished it in one sitting because it's a very short book.  I'm not going to ruin anything for you, but if you're in the mood for FREAK with a CAPITAL F, then read it.
If not, carry on with something a little more fuzzy!
Now I'm off to read this one next:
Hopefully I won't be as freaked out with this one!
Y'all have a wonderful day today!

2 comments:

Farmchick said...

Just stopping in to say HI! Hope all is well with you. Come say hi. :)

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Definitely don't like Stephen King's work....

I have to have something much milder!!

~Beth