Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Party Time!

Hey Y'all!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  We are almost to the halfway point!
My nephew, Nick, turned 13 yesterday!  I can't believe he's a teenager already.  Seems like only yesterday we were all in the waiting room, patiently waiting on him to get here.  My, how the time just seems to fly!
Here's a picture of the cake his mom made:

She did great didn't she?
I'm the oldest of three kids.  Nick belongs to my brother David, and I have a younger sister, Amanda.
Here's the three of us at Nick's party:
And of course, 
we've gotta be goofy so here are two more for you:

The look on my brother's face cracks me up everytime I see this picture!!
I've been busy working 
on some sewing stuff since I can finally get in my craft room/office!
Here's a planner/calendar/agenda, a checkbook cover, and a business card holder that I've made recently.  I am loving the fabric and the colors!



I have also been busy making some new aprons:




They'll be in my Etsy shop soon!  Hope you have a wonderful afternoon!








1 comment:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

LOL....loved the pics!! Y'all are too funny!!

~Beth