Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick and Easy

Hey Y'all!  I have a great recipe that the former Home Economics teacher left in her files for me!
It's called PIZZA PUFFS and it's so quick and easy to make, that I actually feel comfortable letting my middle school students make it.
Here's how it goes:
Take a can of regular canned biscuits (not the flaky ones and not the giant ones)
Cut them into quarters and dip them into pizza sauce.  I found it in a pint jar at Wally World for 58 cents!
Spread them into a pan or pie dish after they've been dunked and all slathered up with the pizza sauce.
Add your toppings of choice and then cover with cheese.  Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes and that's it!
Seriously...try it....add lots of good stuff like mushrooms, ground beef, pepperoni, onions, etc. 
I promise you won't be disappointed and it's so yummy!
I'll be here with pictures from our trip to Tennessee Monday.  It's been so crazy and this coming week is the last week of school for the kids.  I have to work three workdays after that, but I'm excited about this year winding down.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

This sound easy and delicious. I will have to try this with my grandkids. Hope you had a safe and fun trip. Can't wait to see some pictures.