Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life's Meaningful Moments

Just thought I'd let y'all in on something good!
Tonight while I was in the bathroom, Robbie came in and set down on the floor beside of me. He had some paper and a marker. I was working a Sudoku puzzle and we were chit-chatting. I finished my puzzle and looked to make sure he wasn't coloring his feet and hands with the marker and this is what I saw....
I didn't even know my child could write letters. When did he grow up? When did he learn this? Where was I?!
We talk about letters....like..."When making a BIG D we use a straight line down and a half of a circle." You know...small talk when it comes to writing, right?
I was shocked and amazed, to say the least and all I could do was begin to cry. My heart was full of gratitude to God for sending this miracle boy our way and for making me a mama through adoption after 10 years of trying.
I started crying as y'all know how long I have prayed for and waited for this...this very moment makes everything we went through to get him worth every second....this very moment I am thankful, this very moment my heart is full! Thank you Lord, again, for blessing us with this miracle who has totally made my life worth living!
Have a great one!

3 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

How precious!! Special memories that will be with you forever!!

Yes, God is so good!!

~Beth

Coley Ru said...

This is the best post! I cried along with you! Thanks for sharing! This is Coley from Twin Stitchers, will you send me your e-mail address so I can send you out a pattern. We have only communicated through blogging so I am not sure if I have it. Thanks!!! You are the best! Coley

Cheryl said...

So precious, makes my heart full also.

He's a fast learner because he's bless with a loving Mama and in a great home!