Monday, September 8, 2008

Ccccrrraaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!

This is what I need! I need a LARGE burly man to grab ahold of my right side and pull my leg out of my hip! My whole right leg--foot included is killin' me!
The fact that I'm standing on concrete floors all day is not helping matters either.
Please pray that I can get in to see good ol' Doc Brown on US Hwy 321 pretty soon.
Oh...and the feeling I get when he jerks my neck--instant warmth, tingle, and lovin'...well there's just nothing like it.

Between school, home, church, tutoring math, and piano lessons now I just need to find one hour some afternoon, really soon, to make a trip to Dallas.

Have a blessed day!

Oh...and with all the whining, I'll leave a picture of Lil R at his cousin's birthday party this past Saturday.

He's such a charmer and an adorable miracle.
Thanks again Lord, for making us a big happy family!
Isn't he adorable?





No comments: