Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Oh Happy Day was all I could sing at 5:43 this morning, when my phone rang and I listened to an automated message telling me that we'd be on a two hour delay.  I reset the alarm on the clock, snuggled a little closer with Robbie, and went right back to sleep.  It was 8:30 before I knew I was in the world again.  I should have got out of the bed and worked on doing SOMETHING, but all I managed to do was head to my little office and lurk on Facebook.

I SOOO should have died my hair at least!  I'm trying to let it grow out and it's really getting on my nerves because it's at that funky stage where I can't seem to get it fixed right for the life of me.  Here's how horrible it looks today....SILVER roots and ALL!  Even if I am diggin' my new Lane Bryant sweater!  Boo-Yow!




I hope you all have a wonderful day today!  I am looking forward to helping chaperone a field trip tomorrow!  YAY!

2 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

You are too funny! Love the sweater!!!

Kay said...

cute hair-do!